Wednesday 23 November 2016

Tone Work Diary







This photo was taken using my macro lens with a narrow depth of field and a low ISO sensitivity. This pictures focus point for the viewer is easy to identify.








This photo in my opinion in my best. There is a narrow depth of field and a low ISO sensitivity. This was also taken with my macro lens and demonstrates the tones of the leafs, water and flowers around it.








This was taken with a higher depth of field to show the landscape around. The shutter speed was fast and the ISO sensitivity was also low.









In my opinion, all of these photos show almost all the tones in Ansel Adams tone system from 1 to 10. These were all edited to back and white and tones were enhanced by a changing the curve values on Photoshop. The two pictures below demonstrate how the picture was edited before and after.

Before
After

1 comment:

  1. A KEY AREA FOR DEVELOPMENT ON ALL POSTS IS TO SHOW MORE CRITICAL ANALYSIS IN TERMS OF CONNOTATION AND DENOTATION... please discuss this with me or review the Qube checklist component 1. there is another post on how to analyse a picture which you should also look at.. See me and I will show you where it is..

    ReplyDelete