Sunday 27 November 2016

Framing Straight Images



This photo represents the rule of thirds being used and appeals to me since the depth of field shows the full image from the bark of the tree to the grass plains and the other trees in the background.



Similar to the photograph above, this photo also used the rule of thirds from the off-setted tree on the right and left side. This appeals to me since it demonstrates the beauty of nature, even if it is as simple as a field.



This photos colours and patterns interest me because those colours all have a meaning since this is a building site. The rule of thirds was used to frame the image and has myself the viewer think that industrialization is gradually taking over the nature of the planet.


I like this photograph since it uses the left third to frame the photograph and demonstrates a perspective of where this location is. The wide depth of field also brings out the full view of the photograph, having me as the viewer question what could be further into this location.



This photo demonstrates the golden rule since it offsets the tree slightly to the right and brings about the focus of the person under the tree. This also looks interesting to me because of the silhouette look on the tree. This photograph also has me question what the person in the photograph could be looking onto over the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment