Monday 21 November 2016

Reflection Work Diary

This picture was taken at my local town centre using my Sony Alpha DSLR. I have used an ISO sensitivity of 200 and a shutter speed of 1/750 since it was a bright day and my aim was to capture the freeze of the reflection. I could improve this image by cropping out the tree on the left side of the image.






This was also taken at my local town centre using the same camera. This picture does have good aspects to it with the reflection and the distortion created from it. However it would have been a better photograph if the paper and the stains of the surface was removed to further bring out the distorted pattern of the wall.












This was taken at the harlow water gardens. My aim of this picture was to capture a clear reflection from the object onto the water. I believe that I have achieved this goal of finding a clear reflection. However this could have been improved it was better framed rather than the centre object only being slightly off set to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment