Monday 21 November 2016

Joiners Straight Images

This is one of my joiner images. Each individual photo was taken in a studio to obtain a clear image of the subject used. There were altogether 15 pictures takes to create this joiner. I think that this is visually pleasing since it displays the different layers and angles that was used to create this overall piece.


This is a joiner of a door that I have found during my school time. I think this photo is visually pleasing since it shows many photos that were used to create this overall image.

This is my final joiner that I have created. This was taken of a sculpture to give an aesthetic feeling to the overall picture. This is my favourite picture since it seems much more aesthetic compared to the joiner of the door above.

No comments:

Post a Comment